The Southwest Florida Water Management District is in charge of Reclaimed Water restrictions and regulations. Refer to Tampa Bay’s Reclaimed Watering Schedule and Why It Matters.
The main Water Restrictions Hotline number is 1-800-848-0499 (Florida only).
Find My Watering Days in Hillsborough County:
Hillsborough county watering days
|Addresses ending in 0, 1, 2 or 3||Mondays and Thursdays|
|Addresses ending in 4, 5 or 6||Tuesdays and Fridays|
|Addresses ending in 7, 8 or 9||Wednesdays and Saturdays|
|Locations with no address (common areas) and locations with mixed addresses (such as office complexes)||Wednesdays and Saturdays|
All watering must be done before 8 a.m. or after 6 p.m., and only once on your designated days.
Hand-watering and low-volume irrigation of plant material other than lawns or turfgrass may be done on any day and at any time.
New Sod and Landscaping
All watering of new sod and landscaping must be done before 8 a.m. or after 6 p.m. An irrigation system zone can only be operated if the new sod or plant material covers at least 50 percent of that zone.
- New sod and landscaping may be watered on any day for the first 30 days
- On days 31-60, new sod and landscaping may be watered approximately every other day: even-numbered addresses on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Odd-numbered addresses, locations with no address and locations with mixed addresses on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Decorative Fountains, Car Washing, Pressure Washing
Reclaimed water customers are exempt from the water restrictions, although these customers are encouraged to use only what they need.
For More Information
- Visit Southwest Florida Water Management District’s website for more detailed information on water restrictions
- Visit the City of Tampa’s website for detailed information on water restrictions
- Visit Plant City’s website for detailed information on water restrictions
- Visit Temple Terrace’s website for detailed information on water restrictions
- For other questions, call the Water Conservation Team at (813) 663-3251, during regular business hours
As one of Tampa Bay’s leading irrigation system companies, Sunrise Irrigation & Sprinklers is staffed by a team of fully licensed and insured professionals trained in the industry’s latest practices. Our job is to make sure your sprinkler system is doing its job in the safest, smoothest, and most efficient way possible.
At Sunrise Irrigation & Sprinklers, we know sprinkler installation and repair, landscape lighting and all-natural mosquito control and more. Our highly qualified, fully licensed and insured specialists have been beautifying residential and commercial landscapes in Palm Harbor and the Tampa Bay area for more than 20 years. As an established, family-owned irrigation management business, we believe that keeping Florida homes and businesses looking their best begins with a healthy lawn. Give us a call at 727-772-3819 or schedule an initial consultation to discuss how we can help your lawn become lusher, greener, and healthier.